Director – Finance
- Married to Holly
- Born in Georgia, lived in Northern Virginia, and moved to Knoxville in 2012
- Member of West Park since 2018
- Earned a Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Virginia
- Earned an MBA from the University of Tenessee in 2018
- Worked as Vice President of Strategy & Operations for a local production company prior to joining West Park’s financial team
- Joined West Park staff in August, 2021
Jonathan was raised in a Christian home and was saved at the age of nine. Jonathan’s parents, Sam and Linda Letson, are also members of West Park. Sam Letson is a retired pastor. Jonathan’s brother, Sam Letson III, is currently head pastor of a church in Florida.
As the Director of Financial Operations, Jonathan believes his primary mission is to act as a steward, to carefully and responsibly manage the day-to-day financial operations of West Park through the combined efforts of the finance and leadership team. His goal for the finance team is to continue to operate in a manner that enables the church to further its mission to the community.
Favorite Verse “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” -John 3:16