Director – Finance
- Born & raised in Emporia, VA
- Has 1 daughter, Savannah
- Relocated to Knoxville in 2007
- Member of West Park since 2013
- Has served our community as a member of Muscle Car Ministries since 2013
- Joined West Park staff in February, 2017
Our goal as the Finance/Administration Department of West Park is to serve God and the church’s members, attenders, community guests, and fellow staff members well. In addition, we strive to foster a culture of responsible stewardship of our Lord’s resources. Stewardship, by definition, is the practice of actively safeguarding and enhancing an organization’s ability to prosper as we focus on short-term financial improvement.
Steve’s heart is to serve. His primary roles are to manage the day-to-day financial operations of West Park, focus efforts to organize the church’s fixed operations, and to help West Park remain compliant in all matters of regulatory compliance and human relations.
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” -Philippians 4:13