It’s Backpack time in Tennessee! Children in our community need your help! School supplies are hitting the shelves and in a few short weeks, kids will be heading back to school. Please consider donating a backpack filled with school supplies. The backpacks collected will be distributed through our West Park ministries such as Bread of Life Food Pantry and CedarBrook Outreach.
Helping is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Sign up here to let us know you would like to donate a backpack
- Purchase a backpack
- Fill backpack with recommended supply list items
- Drop off filled backpack in the Welcome Center or Front Lobby on Sunday mornings or Monday-Thursday from 9:00am-5:00pm before Sunday, August 9
Recommended Supply List:
- 1 pair Fiskars scissors
- 1 box Crayola crayons – 24ct
- 1 box color markers, washable classic colors
- 1 box color pencils
- 4 glue sticks
- 2 dry erase markers
- 1 highlighter
- 2 pink pearl erasers
- 1 box yellow #2 pencils
- 1 wide-rule notebook paper
- 1 wide-rule composition notebook
- 1 small hand sanitizer
Thank you for making a difference in our community!