As Christ followers, we have been given new life through the gospel and a calling to join Jesus’ mission. Indwelling sin, the world and Satan are fighting against each of us. This can paralyze and prevent Christians from fulfilling their purpose and leave us feeling hopeless. Community Groups are one tool to help you grow in the gospel while intentionally executing God’s mission. Yes, Community Groups are a time for fun and fellowship, but more importantly, they’re a place for feeling satisfied in Jesus. Community Groups create a space for us to become more like Jesus.
Why Call them Community Groups?
- Community bridges our differences through our common unity in the gospel of Jesus Christ
- In Acts 2:42-47, we see the spirit and practicality of the first Christian communities
- In the Great Commission, Christians are called to reach their community with Jesus
Community Groups Provide:
- Relational environments for experiencing and expressing the “one another’s” of the New Testament
- Spaces for sharing in community with others the challenges and joys of following and becoming more like Jesus
- Natural and inviting settings for sharing with others the gospel of Jesus Christ
- Regular opportunities for learning with others to serve our community in Jesus’ Name
Ready to Get Connected?
If you’d like to get more information or become part of a community group, please email us.
To access leader resources, please click below.
Frequently Asked Questions
To download, please click below.