Level of Difficulty: Moderate
Date: June 13-19
Who: Graduated High School Seniors (and college)
Team size: 10-12
Approximate cost: $1575
- About $575 for in-country expenses, including ministry expenses
- Airline ticket: about $1000 (this may fluctuate up or down)
Team Leaders: Derek Griz
We will minister in the morning and afternoons. Because our partners in Nicaragua have many ministry opportunities and national church partners, we will have opportunities tailored to the types of ministry that suits our team’s gifts/talents/abilities. Activities that we typically do include: VBS, construction, feeding programs, door-to-door distributions, evangelism, drama/music, sports and day-camp ministries.
- Passport required
- Food allergies to be noted on application
- Immunizations are recommended
How to apply:
Interested in this Go Trip? Here’s how to apply.
Step 1: Download and complete both of the following forms
- Right click on Trip Application #1 (.doc) and then click ‘Save Link As.’
- Right click on Background Check Form (.pdf) and then click ‘Save Link As.’
- Then, fill out both forms, saving the completed forms on your computer.
Step 2: Print out and return the completed forms to Global Missions
- Via mail to:
West Park Baptist Church
Attn: Global Missions
8833 Middlebrook Pike
Knoxville, TN 37923
Once your Go Trip Application Forms have been received, you will be contacted. If you have not been contacted, please call the church office at (865) 690-0031 ext 5507.
For more information, please contact Global Missions at (865) 690-0031.
Ways to Pray for Nicaragua Team
Please commit to pray for the team as they GO and share Christ with those who do not know Him! Ways to Pray (pdf)