Director of Connections & Community
- Born & raised in Troy, OH
- Relocated to Knoxville in 1996
- Accepted Jesus Christ as Savior in 1996
- Member of West Park since 1996
- Volunteered and served in various ministries at West Park through the years
- Joined West Park staff in June, 2013 as Administrative Assistant
Our goal in Community Care is to lovingly care for those at West Park and in our community…connecting people in personal relationships by serving together and impacting our surrounding community by pointing others to a relationship Jesus Christ.
A few of Cindy’s primary roles include: overseeing the First Touch Ministry, connecting people, and coordinating churchwide/community events and volunteers.
“If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.” -Romans 10:9